How can I set up my workers?
First, add your worker to the dashboard by following these steps.
- Open the list of your workers.
- Click on the button "Add new worker".
- Enter all necessary information about your worker and confirm the entry by clicking "Add worker".
The worker's name is limited to 15 characters and can only contain alphanumeric characters. When you are adding ASIC, we will automatically set the worker's name to the uppercase character and suggest you the default username and password. If you change default username and password and don't configure your ASIC's settings as well, we might not be able to detect the hardware.
You can add a larger amount of workers at once here
After you have added your workers, follow the instructions for software install. Once the worker comes online, you can add a custom mining configuration for it by following different links in the "Management" section.
- Address editor: Address editor is a directory of your pools and wallets that need to be determined in mining software. Each address and wallet is determined with its own tag and you can add unlimited amount of tags. If you decide to change the pool, you can only change the value of the tag and keep your mining configuration using the same tag as before.
- ClockTune: ClockTune is our overclocking system in which you can set up different overclocking profiles that can be assigned to workers or algorithms. In this advanced feature, you will be able to set a power limit, VDDC, core clock, memory clock, and fan speed. Overclocking GPUs →
- Worker config: Config allows you to set up a custom configuration of your clients. You can select individual workers or groups and update only the sections you want to update. In this part of the dashboard, you are able to change workers' groups, default mining client, enable or disable CPU mining, edit the configuration of each mining client separately, and apply any of defined overclocking profiles. Worker config →
Was this article helpful?
Stratu.ms - A new hashrate proxy service by minerstat
Regain your privacy • Improve your latency • Server-side switching