What is dashboard and where to find it?
The dashboard is the entry point to the remote management and monitoring of your workers. You can access it from my.minerstat.com.
From the general submenu, you will be able to access the dashboard's first page that shows you current market status, the coins you are mining, the pools on which you are mining, top coins by algorithms, and short diagnostic report. From there you will be able to navigate to workers' list page and workers' profiles, control room, check statistics and troubleshoot with the help of 24h logs and diagnostic.
Mining menu offers you everything you need to configure your mining operation.
- In address editor you will be able to save pools and wallets;
- ClockTune will allow you to save different overclocking and undervolting profiles;
- Worker config will allow you to configure the mining settings of your workers;
- If you are interested in switching between different coins and multi-algo pools, you will be able to do under Profit switch;
- Alerts will allow you to set up different events that you want to be notified about and to which channel;
- Triggers will allow you to set up automatic actions when a certain event occurs.
Under the tools, we have gathered all interesting and useful tools that you can use.
- Benchmark will allow you to gather the speeds and power consumptions of your workers;
- The Scheduler can be beneficial when you want to mine at different times with different configurations;
- Config templates will hold your favorite templates so you can always load them to your worker's config or profit switch setup;
- Balance monitoring will allow you to monitor the actual balance on the pools and wallets' providers.
- Market cap, mining calculator, and coins will help you follow the current status on the market.
Was this article helpful?