Temporary hashrate boost achieved by using single precision calculations instead of double precision on all GPUs, including the RTX30 series.
Performance enhanced for IronFish and Turing GPUs or newer on Alephium.
Memehash algorithm added for PEPEPOW coin mining, and minor enhancements made to Dynex algorithm for dual mining.
- Introduced an auto-restart feature for hub-server.app on macOS. This ensures continued operation even in the event of unexpected stops.
- Resolved an issue where certain buttons on the GUI were unresponsive to user interactions.
- Resolved issues affecting the extend and mswap functionalities with NVME SSDs in the v1.9 msOS version.
Fixed various issues related to quad mining.
Resolved compatibility problems with certain iPollo ASIC machines.
Diagnostics fixed in v1.9 msOS version.
- BZMiner: Optimized Radiant, IronFish, Nexa, Novo, ALPH, and stabilized hashrate/auto intensity.
- SRBMiner-Multi: Improved Dynex mining performance with dual kernels, added DYNEX/BLAKE3_ALEPHIUM and DYNEX/SHA256DT, fixed Dynamo and Autolykos2 issues, and made minor bug fixes.
- Support for new devices: We have added support for new ASIC devices including Avalon, iBeLink, Goldshell, Whatsminer, Innosilicon, and iPollo.
- Pause/Resume functions: Pause and resume functions have been added for BraiinsOS+ (>=22.10) and iPollo.
- Vnish firmware support: We have added read-only support for Vnish firmware in Antminers.
- General software stability and network related improvements, and bug fixes.
More information on hardware support: https://minerstat.com/software/asic#hardware
Added support for OneZeroMiner v1.1.2. Supported algorithm: DynexSolve (Dynex). Minimum supported Nvidia driver version is 525.60.13.
Added support for OneZeroMiner v1.1.2 for version v6.5.8, and a restart/reboot is required to apply the update.
Support for Kaspa and dual mining.
Optimized mining performance across Alephium, Novo, Dynex, Kylacoin, and Dynex.
- BzMiner: Novo coin is now supported, and Kylacoin pool integration issues (no worker name) have been fixed.
- GMiner: Hashrate improvements of up to 10% on the IronFish algorithm.
- lolMiner: Blake3-Alephium and Blake3-Ironfish up to 15-18% and 9-11% faster with Nvidia Turing cards or newer.
- Rigel: Performance improvements for Turing and Ampere GPUs.
- Rigel: Minor performance improvements to the NexaPow algorithm.
- GMiner: Fixed miner crashes on IronFish+ZIL, ETC+IronFish+ZIL, Ergo+IronFish+ZIL, and Conflux+IronFish+ZIL when ZIL dual intensity is -1.
- BZMiner: Support for Kylacoin has been added, and the default intensity of Ironfish has been reduced.
- GMiner: New solvers added for Nvidia GPUs: IronFish, IronFish+ZIL, Ergo+IronFish, Ergo+IronFish+ZIL, ETC+IronFish, ETC+IronFish+ZIL, Conflux+IronFish, and Conflux+IronFish+ZIL. Share difficulty calculation for Radiant has been fixed.