Balance monitoring: Poolin
Poolin is one of the largest BTC mining pools, which also allows mining of different coins, such as BCH, BSV, ZEC, LTC, DCR, DASH, XMR, and ETH.
To get access for balance monitoring on Poolin, you will need to use your registered account. Login to your Poolin dashboard and follow the next steps.
- Click on your subaccount name in the top right corner.
- Select your subaccount by clicking on it to open the subaccount dashboard.
- Your URL will look like: https://www.poolin.com/my/YOUR_ID_NUMBER/btc where YOUR_ID_NUMBER is a number of your ID that you need to save.
You can continue to minerstat dashboard.
- Navigate to Finance and click on Balance monitoring.
- Select Pools tab.
- Click on Add new pool.
- Select pool: Poolin (COIN) where COIN is the coin you are mining on Poolin.
- You can leave the API key empty.
- Under the API ID, enter your ID.
- Optionally, enter a custom label.
- Click on Add pool.
Within few minutes you should see the balance on your pool.
Pools are refreshed every 20 minutes.
Was this article helpful?