msOS doesn't boot
If msOS doesn't boot then there was something wrong with the initial process. Possible solutions:
config.js and make sure that both access key and worker name are written correctly (they are case sensitive).
- If you used some other mining OS on this same rig, try to plug the USB to another port. Sometimes rig will cache old settings that prevent msOS to boot correctly and putting the USB to other USB port fixes this.
- Press CTRL + ALT + F1 to see the screen. It will tell you what might be wrong with the booting process.
- Make sure you have access to the internet.
- Try to enter BIOS by pressing F2, F11, or DEL (depending on your MoBo) and make sure that Legacy is on AUTO.
- Check if the boot order is correct.
Was this article helpful?