ASIC Hub was installed but worker is still offline
ASIC Hub (Non-SSH)
If a worker doesn't come online after few seconds of fresh ASIC Hub (Non-SSH) install, this could be due:
- Incorrect local IP of your ASIC. If this is the case, you can change the local IP in your dashboard.
- Incorrect username and password of your ASIC. If this is the case, you can change the username and password in your dashboard.
- You have installed ASIC Hub for a group that doesn't exist. If this is the case, uninstall ASIC Hub and re-install it for correct group.
- You are using unsupported firmware (for example, a firmware that is in Beta phase or very different from official firmwares). If this is the case, you can write to use and we will take a look.
- ASICs are not in the same local network as monitoring machine. If this is the caes, you will need a monitoring machine in the same local network.
ASIC Hub (SSH)
If a worker doesn't come online after few minutes or after a reboot of the ASIC, there might be something wrong with the installation. Some possible issues:
- You are using unofficial firmware that is preventing sending data to minerstat. In this case, first, install official firmware and then re-install the ASIC Hub.
- You have used some other monitoring tool which hasn't been uninstalled correctly. In this case, try to install the other software back on and uninstall it by following the instructions they provided. Re-install the ASIC Hub.
- You installed ASIC Hub on an ASIC that we don't officially support (list of supported hardware). In this case, contact us and our team will work with you to add support for your ASIC.
- Re-check if you have entered correct access key and worker's name - they are case sensitive and worker's name is always saved in uppercase.
Was this article helpful?