How to set up Bitmain Antminer?
You can monitor and manage any of the Bitmain's Antminers on minerstat with ASIC Hub.
ASIC Hub is supported on all Bitmain's Antminer ASICs.
- Installed on a separate computer (Linux, Mac, Raspberry Pi, or virtual machine on Windows), which works as a server and needs to be online all the time;
- Only one install required for multiple machines;
- Config change is applied without a reboot;
- Requires uninstall only from one machine if you don't want to use it anymore.
- Add new worker on minerstat dashboard.
- Open Linux, Mac, or Raspberry Pi computer and enter the following code to the terminal.
wget -O - https://minerstat.com/nonssh-install | bash
curl -L -s https://minerstat.com/nonssh-install | bash -s
- Follow the steps in the wizard.
- ASIC should be online in few moments.
- To monitor and manage additional ASICs, you only need to add new workers to the dashboard.
After ASIC connects to minerstat for the first time, the config will be loaded and you will be able to manage and monitor it through your minerstat dashboard.
It's easy to get started and it's free
Use minerstat software and improve your mining operation
Sign up for free