The fastest way to exchange coins
There are several cryptocurrency exchanges and wallet providers available. On minerstat, you can also pay for the monthly subscription with more than 50 cryptocurrencies via our crypto processor.
Our payment processor is partnered with non-custodial instant cryptocurrency exchange Changelly, which supports more than 200 cryptocurrencies. Besides crypto-to-crypto exchange, Changelly also offers you to buy cryptocurrencies with your bank cards in USD, EUR, or GBP.
How does Changelly work?
Changelly uses a trading algorithm that is integrated into the largest cryptocurrency exchanges, such as Poloniex, Bittrex, and others. Once the exchange is requested on Changelly, a trading bot will place an order on these platforms and select the best available rate. The fee for using Changelly is 0.25%.
How to exchange coins?
- Open Changelly website.
- In the first upper field, select the coins that you want to exchange from - the coins you already own.
- In the second lower field, select the coins that you want to exchange to - the coins that you will receive.
- You can now enter the number of coins you want to sell and you will be able to see the number of coins you get in the lower field regarding the approximate exchange rate. Similarly, you can enter the number of coins you want, and the requested amount will be calculated in the upper field.
- Double-check if the numbers are correct and click 'Next step'.
- Enter the recipient wallet address and click 'Next step'.
- Again check if everything is correct and if it is, you can continue by clicking ‘Confirm and make payment’.
- The transaction will be created and you will be able to see a QR code with a wallet address. You can send the requested amount of coins you are selling to this address.
- Once Changelly detects the payment, they will exchange the coins and send you the bought coins to the wallet address you provided in step 6.
- Once the transaction is finished, you will get a receipt with an output transaction hash. The hash is proof that the transaction is completed.
You will be able to see the status of the transaction and history on your account. Transactions are usually completed in 5 to 30 minutes, depending on how many confirmations are needed and how long does it take for coins to be exchanged. If there is a network delay, it might take longer.
It's easy to get started and it's free
Use minerstat software and improve your mining operation
Sign up for free