What is minerstat?
Minerstat is a mining monitoring and management platform that offers you different monitoring options and software for any mining device. It is free for one GPU rig or ASIC. Minerstat is appropriate for both small mining operations and farms as it offers all necessary software and features that fit any individual needs.
Are you new to mining? Read our beginner's guide
and learn what is cryptocurrency mining all about
Minerstat is not a cloud mining company or intermediary - this means that you will mine on the pool(s) you have selected and the pool will pay you the coins you mined there.
You can use Linux based mining OS and/or Windows mining software for your AMD and Nvidia rigs. Our GPU mining software supports more than 40 different GPUs and more than 40 different mining clients for mining on more than 100 algorithms.
ASIC mining and monitoring
For ASIC monitoring we offer two versions of ASIC Hub. It is installed on a separate computer, which works like a server, monitoring all ASICs in the local network. You can use ASIC Hub on dozens of different models of 13 different ASIC manufacturers, including Antminer, Whatsminer, Innosilicon, Dayun, Spondoolies, StrongU, and Avalon miners.
The minerstat dashboard offers you many different features.
- General monitoring and overview of your workers;
- Worker's details page;
- Workers list page with all the details, different filtering options for quicker troubleshooting, and bulk actions;
- Control room to organize workers to fit their actual establishment and can be used as a heat map;
- Address editor to save your pools and wallets in one place;
- ClockTune to overclock and undervolt your AMD and Nvidia GPUs remotely on both Windows and msOS;
- Worker's config page that allows you to change groups of the worker, change mining clients with simple or advanced editor, add electricity costs for the worker, add temperature limits, and more;
- Config templates when you want to switch between different options really fast (directly from the workers' list page).
- Historical charts for hashrates, temperature, efficiency, general profitability, per worker profitability, per coin profitability, and similar;
- 24h logs for all workers;
- A diagnostic tool to show you the improvements of your mining operation.
- Profit switch with advanced settings that allow you to switch between coins and multi-algo pools;
- Alerts for individual worker or groups of workers and adjustable settings;
- Triggers for individual worker or groups of workers and adjustable settings;
- Benchmark tool that allows you a simple and quick benchmark and advanced benchmark to your own pools and wallets;
- Scheduler to schedule your mining operation or use it as a manager's fee controller.
- Market cap with price, 24h volume and 24h change for top more than 1,000 coins;
- Mining calculator for more than 500 coins and multi-algo pools;
- List of more than 500 coins and multi-algo pools.
- Custom mining clients integrations with an option to import and export;
- AMD Memory Tweak for msOS;
- BIOS flashing tool;
- Users management that helps you organize your team and customers;
- White label solution to brand the public profile or to bring it to your own domain.
minerstat was established in January 2017 and renewed in July 2018.
Revolutionize your mining operation with minerstat
It's easy and free to get started. Monitor, manage, and optimize your mining rigs with our powerful platform.
Sign up for free now