How to set up Mining Pool Hub?
MiningPoolHub is one of the more known auto-exchange multipools which allows mining different coins or algorithms and auto-exchange it to various cryptocurrencies, such as bitcoin, ethereum, monero, and others. Since Mining Pool Hub isn't typical anonymous pool and you need to register before being able to use it, we will show you how to set up mining Ethash on Mining Pool Hub.
You can prepare your MiningPoolHub dashboard in these simple steps.
- Start by registering a new account on Mining Pool Hub. To keep your account safe, set the PIN and OTP (One Time Password).
- Open Hub workers to add new worker. Worker name can be the same as on minerstat with the password set to x.
- If it is not selected yet, set the worker's Job to No work .
- If you want to select a specific coin in which you want to get paid, head over to Auto Exchange. Select the coin, read the disclaimer, and click Set Auto Exchange Coin.
To set up mining at MiningPoolHub on minerstat dashboard follow the next steps.
First, open address editor and add new tag (POOL:MPH-ETH) with the value of Mining Pool Hub Ethash stratum address:
Next, save the tag (WALLET:MPH) with the value of your username on MiningPoolHub in the wallets section of the address editor. You can find your MiningPoolHub username on edit account page.
In the next step, navigate to your worker's config. Select the default mining client for mining Ethash algorithm. You can find the list here along with the current estimated profitability provided by MiningPoolHub API.
- Claymore ETH
- Phoenix ETH
The default configs for selected mining client will be loaded. You will need to update the configuration to identify worker and wallet as (WALLET:MPH).(WORKER).
Claymore ETH example
-epool (POOL:MPH-ETH) -eworker (WALLET:MPH).(WORKER) -ewal (WALLET:MPH).(WORKER) -epsw x -mode (MODE:SINGLE)
Phoenix ETH example
-worker (WALLET:MPH).(WORKER) -pool (POOL:MPH-ETH) -wal (WALLET:MPH).(WORKER) -pass x -proto (AUTO)
-P stratum1+tcp://(WALLET:MPH).(WORKER)@(POOL:MPH-ETH) --report-hashrate
You can repeat the process for any other coin or algorithm options, just make sure that:
- You are using correct stratum addresses;
- You are using correct ports;
- You have chosen correct mining client;
- You have identified with (WALLET:MPH).(WORKER);
- You have used correct password in password parameter.
Mining Pool Hub import
Are you looking for the list of all Mining Pool Hub stratum addresses? Check out our pools partners page and download JSON with all addresses that can be imported to your address editor with two clicks.
Was this article helpful?