How to set up Blackminer FPGA?
You can monitor and manage Blackminer's FPGAs with ASIC Hub (SSH).
Note We are working on the ASIC Hub (Non-SSH) support and will properly update this page when available.
ASIC Hub (SSH)
ASIC Hub (SSH) is supported on Blackminer's F1 FPGAs.
- Installed directly on machine;
- Bulk install available from Windows, Linux, and Mac;
- Config change is followed by a reboot;
- Requires uninstall from each machine if you don't want to use it anymore.
- Add new worker on minerstat dashboard.
- Use PuTTY or Termius to SSH login to your machine.
- Run the installation script with your access key and worker's name:
cd /tmp && wget -O install.sh http://static.minerstat.farm/github/install.sh && chmod 777 *.sh && sh install.sh ACCESS_KEY WORKER_NAME
- Machine should be online in few moments.
- To monitor and manage additional machines, you need to install ASIC Hub on other machines as well or use bulk install scripts.
After machine connects to minerstat for the first time, the config will be loaded and you will be able to manage and monitor it through your minerstat dashboard.
Was this article helpful?