Balance monitoring: ViaBTC
ViaBTC is a pool for mining different coins, including BTC, BCH. BSV, LTC, ETH, ETC, ZEC, DASH, XMR, DCR, and others.
To get access for balance monitoring on ViaBTC, you will need to use your registered account. Login to your ViaBTC dashboard and follow the next steps.
- Click on your username in the top right corner.
- Click on My account.
- Click on Mining Setting, which you can find in Settings section.
- Scroll down to the API Key section where you can find a long string, which represents your API key.
You can continue to minerstat dashboard.
- Navigate to Finance and click on Balance monitoring.
- Select Pools tab.
- Click on Add new pool.
- Select pool: ViaBTC.
- Under the API key, enter the generated token.
- Optionally, enter a custom label.
- Click on Add pool.
Within few minutes you should see the balance on your pool.
Pools are refreshed every 20 minutes.
Was this article helpful?