Balance monitoring: Suprnova
Suprnova is a pool for mining different coins, including BEAM, BCI, BTG, RVN, ZEN, ZEC, DASH, and others.
To get access for balance monitoring on Suprnova, you will need to use your registered account. Login to your Suprnova dashboard and follow the next steps.
- Click on My account.
- Click on Edit account.
- Under API Key there is a long string, which represents your API key.
You can continue to minerstat dashboard.
- Navigate to Finance and click on Balance monitoring.
- Select Pools tab.
- Click on Add new pool.
- Select pool: Suprnova (COIN) where COIN is the coin you want to monitor on Suprnova.
- Under API key enter the API key.
- You can leave the API ID empty.
- Optionally, enter a custom label.
- Click on Add pool.
Within few minutes you should see the balance on your pool.
Pools are refreshed every 20 minutes.
Was this article helpful?