#9 How to organize and use groups
When adding a new worker to the minerstat dashboard, the worker is automatically assigned to two groups denoted by the worker’s type and system. These two groups are required for minerstat to faster distinguish which type of worker and system you are using. But beside these two groups, you can assign custom groups to your worker.
In this tutorial, we explain:
- What are the default groups of your workers;
- How to set up custom groups when adding worker;
- How to set up custom groups when worker is already added;
- How to use groups on workers' list;
- How to use groups in worker's config;
- How to use groups in profit switch;
- How to use groups in triggers;
- How to use groups in global statistics;
- How to delete groups;
- Important facts when dealing with groups.
Continue with reading
Was this article helpful?